General Asst. Director and Director Posting
We're glad you found us, and we're glad you're here!
This isn't your typical job! Working at Chick-fil-A is more than just serving great tasting food! Thank you for your interest in working with us at Chick-fil-A Enfield.
In this restaurant, we give our best, and we want the best for each other. You'll make life-long friends here, have managers who are committed to seeing you grow, and become a leader you might not have thought that you could be.
Why this is a general leadership posting for a Director candidate, you can expect a general to learn or execute the following:
- Ensures a culture of food safety, food quality, and workplace safety.
- Serves, supports and develops new and existing leaders
- Learn how to manage a P&L including labor management and more.
- Learn how to optimize operations utilizing LEAN methodlogy
- Develop goals according to the business plan to implement
- Invest in the development of other leaders and team members
- Administrative functions such as scheduling, training coordination, etc.
- Results driven outcomes focused on guest satisfaction scores, sales, profit, etc.
- Involvement in hiring and selection of talent
- Previous Chick-fil-A Experience a plus
- Business Degree + 2 years of experience
- Previous restaurant or operations experience
- Knowledge of business financials
- Experience developing a team
- Ensure operational execution of daily shifts
Along with that, some things you can expect from us are:
- We know you have commitments to your family, friends, school, sports teams, etc. We will try our best to arrange your work schedule around them.
Full-Time and Part-Time positions are both available starting at $19.00+
We're Closed on Sundays
- All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends, and to worship if you so choose.
Competitive Pay & Benefits
- Along with starting with a competitive paycheck, we offer access to medical, dental and vision plans. In addition, we offer a Traditional or Roth 401(k) plan. Not to mention access to our college scholarship program and free food!
Your Progression Plan
- Each Team Member in our restaurant is on their own personal development and progression plan towards their next raise and leadership opportunity.
Free College Program
- Each Team Member that is accepted into our partner program with Point University will receive free tuition. You can get your bachelors, associates or master degree across 34 different programs. In addition, you can get college credits to transfer a school of your choice.
A Team that Feels Like a Family
- Even as we hope to increase our staff size, we maintain that "small business" feel because a local Owner/Operator, who is a part of our community, is in the restaurant throughout the week. Our Operator, managers, and team members are committed to each other's success, in and outside of the restaurant.
- Your Best
- We work hard, and we'll expect you to be as committed to excellence as your future teammates. Mediocrity isn't a word we want to be associated with. Simply put, we want you to bring your best self as you become an even better version of yourself as we grow together!
- A Heart for Service
- We aren't in the chicken business; we're in the people business. We treat people like we'd like to be treated, and we know that a great company is a caring company.
- A Willingness to Learn
- No experience is necessary. We aren't looking for people who know it all: we are looking for friendly, enthusiastic candidates who enjoy working with people. We'll teach you everything else you need to know, and we'll have fun doing it.
In our kitchens, we focus on fresh and simple ingredients. And we always have. Since the beginning, we've served chicken that is whole breast meat, with no added fillers or hormones, and we bread it by hand in our restaurants. Produce is delivered fresh to our kitchens several times a week. Salads are chopped and prepared fresh throughout the day. Whole lemons are freshly squeezed in our restaurants and combined with pure cane sugar and water (yep, that’s all) to make Chick-fil-A Lemonade. It may not be the easy way, but it's the only way we know.